Individuals or families, register your pets here!
Please fill out the form below to get your pet registered for surgery. Also, please note that in order to qualify for MN SNAP services, you must meet certain income qualifications. View Our Clinic Calendar
You must present a Minnesota ID and qualify in one of the three following ways.
1. You participate in a needs-based public assistance program (proof required).
- Food Stamps
- HUD Section 8 Housing
- Medical Assistance (MA, MA-EPD)
- Minnesota Family Investment Program (MFIP)
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program (WIC)
- Social Security Disability (SSDI)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- VA Disability
2. You earned less than $47,600 as an individual or less than $68,000 as a family in the past year (copy of most recent income tax return required).
3. You are the caretaker of feral or free-roaming cats.
|Dog Spay or Neuter (under 50 lbs.)||$60 – effective through 2017|
|Dog Spay or Neuter (over 50 lbs.)||$70 – effective through 2017|
|Dog Spay or Neuter (under 40 lbs.)||$70 – starting Jan. 2, 2018|
|Dog Spay or Neuter (40-70 lbs.)||$80 – starting Jan. 2, 2018|
|Dog Spay or Neuter (over 70 lbs.)||$90 – starting Jan. 2, 2018|
|VACCINATIONS & OTHER SERVICES|
|Rabies (for pets over 3 months old)||$10|
|PRC (panleukopenia/rhinotracheitis/calcivirus combo for cats)||$10|
|DHPP (distemper/hepatitis/parainfluenza/parvovirus combo for dogs)||$10|
|Topical flea/ear mite/tick treatment||$15|
|Injectable tapeworm medication||$10|
|Microchip including registration||$20|